Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Perfectly to solve MOD not compatible with mac with MOD Converter For Mac

What is MOD format?
MOD is recording formats for use in digital tapeless camcorders. The formats are comparable to XDCAM EX, HDV and AVCHD. JVC and Panasonic HDD camcorder record in .mod file format. MOD video can be viewed on a computer with a player that is capable of reproducing MPEG-2 video. This video can be easily authored for watching on a DVD player without recompression, because it is fully compliant with DVD-video standard.
What's kind of Problems you may meet with MOD format?
"I recorded many beautiful secenery from my long vacation in LA, I want to know if there is a way to transfer my camcorder.mod files to Youtube for sharing with my friends?"
"How do I convert my video from my Camcorder (.mod) into a common format?
I was trying to upload a video onto facebook from my camcorder, but it didn't support my video format"
"I used to use sony vegas movie studio 9 (regular) for editing videos from my JVC camera that put out MOD files. I just upgraded to Sony vegas 9 (Pro) and it wont even detect my MOD movies. Is there a codec I can download to fix this or should I just convert all my videos to a better format?"
"Bear with me because this is quite a complicated set of circumstances.
I'm a media student and a few days ago I filmed about 5 minutes of footage on a CANON FS200.
This camcorder films straight onto SD card, and because Canon hate me and want to be complicated, the film clips are saved as .MOD clips. These play fine on the video camera, the PC I have here and the Mac at school, but the clips WILL NOT for the life of me import to iMovie. Before anyone suggests, there is no alternative to iMovie, we have to use it and it is not possible to download anything new. I have converted the .MOD files to AVIs, and iMovie accepts this format, but it estimates 104 Minutes to import. Any ideas?"
From YaHoo! answers
Why these problems happened?
Different Players/Applications support different format, because they have their own code, they can not detect or analysis the format that they don't support.
What should we do?
Doremisoft MOD converter for Mac is a Mac MOD converter to convert MOD on Mac. It is designed to convert MOD to MOV/ MP4/3GP/3G2/M4V/DV/MKV etc. and convert MOD to iPhone/iPod/PSP/AppleTV/Zune/Cellphones and other players. With Doremi MOD Converter for Mac, you can even convert audios such as MP3, WAV and AAC to AC3, MP3, AAC, FLAC, AIFF etc.
With this software, you can convert MOD video to the format that iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Express supported, for exanple, convert canon fs200 mod to mac, so you can import canon fs200 mod into iMovie, FCP, FCE for editing; And it enables to convert MOD to popular YouTube AVI, M4V, ASF, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, MOV, FLV, 3gp formats and make sure replay source file quality 100%, so upload mod to Youtube is not a hard thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment